Skip to content
When: September 16 - 17 2023 9 AM - 2 PM
Location: 5903 Swep-Sax Rd., Graham NC
Here are some details to keep in mind as you prepare:
- Over 175 species of NC Natives for sale, grown in our nursery
- Mead and N/A honey soda for sale, produced from our honey in our meadery
- Located on the Haw River Trail, which leads to the Saxapahaw Lake Paddle Access and other Saxapahaw destinations
- We happily accept used, SQUARE nursery pots and trays
- We will have a limited number of boxes available to take plants home in, but bring your own if possible
- Plants range from $4-$18--several species of plugs will be available
- No on-site bathrooms or other facilities are present
- Pet and kid friendly, bring the family!
- Cash, check, Venmo, Paypal, are preferred payments--credit cards are accepted, but there is a 7% fee.
- Online plant shopping will be temporarily suspended from September 15th-17th. This means all plants online are marked "Sold Out". We will update the inventory on Monday 9/18 and online plant shopping will return.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.